We're on a mission to lose some pounds before holiday season to fit into a dream dress.
Here are her rules.
- Buy or find a picture of a dress in a smaller size (the size you're aiming to reach by the end of the challenge) The idea is to buy the dress to use as motivation, but it's not required.
- On or before Sunday, Sept. 18th, make your first post with a picture of your dress, your starting size & weight and your goal size & weight. (I will link my post to yours, so let me know once you make your first post)
- Aim for a healthy caloric intake each day
- Exercise a minimum 3x a week
- Drink water (not soda, not diet soda, not energy drinks...etc...)
- Twice a month I will post an update on how I'm doing on this challenge. If you have decided to do the challenge with me, feel free to add your update in the comments.
I'm being indecisive on the dress... I'll just have to wait till it's closer to purchase the dress. I know that I'd like to be size 12/14. Here are my two top runners... so far.
If you want to join in, head over to her blog and let her know that you're linking up.