Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Oh no you didn't!

Jesse broke our desktop.
The Verizion man told me not to blame him, but I'm pretttyy sure he did it.
I'm using the laptop now but it's super duper slow and I can't upload picky pics :(
That's why I've been absent as of late.
Here is a mini update to catch you up on what is happening in my life.

School is draining me! It tells me I'm more of an extrovert than an introvert. 
Jesse told me not to trust the system.
Bryce's favorite word today is mama, and this makes me kool aid smile.
We went on our first real family trip to Big Bear.
I got pretty new jewelry.
Redetermined to lose this weight.

Enough about me
How are you doing?

3 comments:

  1. I'm so determined to lose weight, but I feel like Im gaining and not losing!
    That part about life, sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for an award! check it out =]

    http://JessieMariem,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna see pictures of your new jewelry and your little man. When Adam downloaded a virus onto my old desktop, I was livid. I can't be without the internet!
    What weight loss measures do you have in place and what's your goal weight/size? xx

    ReplyDelete