Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Game Of Thrones.

Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am?

When Jesse and I first started dating we found we had a common love of Lord of the Rings. He suggested many times that I should start on this series because they are really similar. Of course I didn't, I sadly judged the book by it's cover and decided against it. (sadface)

In January, when I was 7 months pregnant (AH!) the author was in SoCal and Jesse just had to get his books signed. So I wobbled in with him and waited in line for 3 hours. In a pregnant rage, I decided that I was never going to read the book since I had to stand waiting for that long.

Then it happened! The show came out and I fell in love. I've started to read the first book and I highly suggest it if you're into these kind of stories.

Anyone have suggestions for some good reads? 
I'm gladly accepting for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment