Saturday, April 9, 2011

Super Saturday.

Today has been a very ordinary day in my new life. Bryce and I woke up early, we watched music videos together, Bryce went back to sleep, I snugged Jesse, then we all woke up and Grandpa Train came to visit. Now Bryce is sleeping, Jesse is practicing his photography, and I'm thinking of all the projects I want to do.


On a completely different note, I CAN NOT get over Ben & Jerry's Jimmy Fallon ice cream.

I tried it out just because I love Jimmy, but really, who eats potato chip in their ice cream? I DO! And it really is delish.

Sadly, this is terrible for my diet :(  This is my last bit of yum before I go completely good.. I promise this time. I'm going to try to stick to the diet by making meal plans for the whole week, so then I can't cheat! Should work, right? Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Have you tried www.e-mealz.com? We're in our second month (you get 3 at a time) and we LOVE it! It's a week meal plan, and it gives you a grocery list so it's super easy to shop. Then when it's dinner time you save time and money... I'm going to do a whole blog post about how great it is, but check it out!!
    Your baby is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the tip, I'm def. going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete