2. Stay on top of my school work.
3.Make yummy home cooked meals more often.
4. Clean the dishes after I use them.
7. Learn how to crochet.
WOWZA, I have major work to do, but this month I'm going to meet all of my goals, I'm determined.
1. Work on sleeping schedule with Bryce.
2. Make more homemade meals.
3. Keep up with school.
4. Pick up the house after Bryce goes night night
5. Learn how to crochet!!
6. Stay in contact with friends and family.
7. Work on relationship with the in-laws.
Wish me luck!
Today I had an extra slice of happiness to my already overload of it.
My Bestie came to visit!
We've been bestie's since the 8th grade, it feel like forever ago but I'm so happy to have such a beautiful person in my life. She is so dependable and sweet, plus she is the most amazing Aunt to little baby Bryce. You deserve all the happiness in the world, I LOVE YOU SISTER!