Wednesday, April 6, 2011

March goal's revisited.

1. HAVE A BABY SOON! ... I hope :)
2. Stay on top of my school work. 
3.Make yummy home cooked meals more often.
4. Clean the dishes after I use them.
5. Visit with friends and family more often.
6. Remind my hubbs how much I appreciate him daily.
7. Learn how to crochet. 

WOWZA, I have major work to do, but this month I'm going to meet  all of my goals, I'm determined.

April Goals
1. Work on sleeping schedule with Bryce.
2. Make more homemade meals.
3. Keep up with school.
4. Pick up the house after Bryce goes night night
5. Learn how to crochet!!
6. Stay in contact with friends and family.
7. Work on relationship with the in-laws.

Wish me luck!

Today I had an extra slice of happiness to my already overload of it.
My Bestie came to visit!


 We've been bestie's since the 8th grade, it feel like forever ago but I'm so happy to have such a beautiful person in my life. She is so dependable and sweet, plus she is the most amazing Aunt to little baby Bryce. You deserve all the happiness in the world, I LOVE YOU SISTER!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU TOO SISTER!!! SO MUCH!!! Im so very happy for all the wonderful things happening in your life because you deserve them more than anything! :D <3 LOVE MUH BESTIE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you achieved the most important ones though! I wouldn't worry too much about the house, I don't think I ever picked up while the baby was sleeping when my son was that little-the time they are actually asleep is just too precious to waste on cleaning, lol!

    ReplyDelete