Monday, April 18, 2011

Sports Sunday.

(source)
Oh, how I love Sundays! It's family day. I did have to do my mid term, but once I got that out of the way it was time to have funfunfun! FINALLY the playoff's have started! And we are BIG Lakers fans in this household. My personal favorite player is Fisher, (Go Fish!) but I don't think anyone else agrees with me. Anyway, the game was really depressing because we lost our first game. I know we'll win the champoinship though, I can feel like. I'm so happy I married a man who love to watch sports, cook yummy food and drink beer, haha. That may sound silly but we have fun.




Jesse had his first go at making carne asada, and it was surprisingly delish.
He is WAY more creative than me with spices. I'm kind of a salt n pepa girl, if you know what I mean? Haha! I don't even know what I mean half the time. All I'm really saying is that that meal was great for something thrown together last minute.



My little Bryce baby was being soo cute that OF COURSE I had to get some photos of this. I still ask myself how did I help create something so beautiful. He is just too gorgeous!
I hope you all had an amazing ending/starting to your week!
Stay beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment