Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oh how I love the Foo's!

I can't get enough of this song. I love the the Foo Fighters oh so much. I thought there was no way that they could top their previous album, Echoes, Silence, Patience, and Grace, but they may have. I'm excited to get the CD (yes I still buy CD's, haha) when it comes out in stores!

On a even happier note...
I'm HAPPY! Like really happy, last week I was kinda in a slump, but this week has been pure paradise. I have an amazing husband and a beautiful baby boy, what more can I ask for?
And speaking of my baby boy...
          He is going to be one month on Thursday! Time just flew by.

OH! One more thing, my husband and I desperately need to invest in a way better camera than the point and shoot we have now. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment