Friday, July 6, 2012

Fitness Friday flop

As you all know, I haven't been around the bloggy world much lately so my fitness Friday has stopped... and all fitness with it :(

I was doing so well at the beginning of the year, keeping track of what I was eating and constantly exercising, but with all the stress of my life changes my routine has completely fallen apart.

Next week I'm going to work extra hard to get back on the right track and document it all here on my lovely blog.

Support please?!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, I know it's hard! I'm going to start trying to loose weight again, pretty sure I'm going to go the WW online route. Also need to start getting active but it's hard when you've been out of it for so long. Wishing you the best xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sherms! Wishing you the best of luck in your journey as well.

      Delete