Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend snapshots.


First picture: Meema bought Bryce this cute new outfit. It's for 18 months and he already fits into it at only 11 months. My big boy is growing up so fast! Is it just me or does anyone else struggle taking pictures of their little ones? Bryce rarely sits still, so that's why his hands are all blurry. My hyper baby.

Second Picture: This is one of my favorites things ever. My God mother bought this little green luggage for me at a market sale and had her dad spray paint my name on it. He passes away not too long after and I had always cherished this sweet thing he did for me. Plus it's pretty darn adorable too, right?

My weekend was very sweet. Jesse and I had a date night on Friday and we had a family day at the zoo on Saturday.

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I just love your style. You have excellent taste. And of course, little man is adorable. I miss your blog but until we get a laptop out here, it's difficult to get online. Hope you're well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gee Sherms, you know how to make my day! Thank you. I've been wondering where you have been. I have just gotten back into blogging mode. I can't wait to hear more of what's happening with you lately.

      Delete