Sunday, February 26, 2012

Super sweet tooth.

I looove me some sugaaa, so when I was asked to review the new Jolly Ranchers Crunch N' Chew candy, how could I resist? I was expecting one little bag, but instead I got this!


I mean, it was a real display. It was so pretty I was even more excited to eat it. I opened it up to find three bags of sweet deliciousness inside. I immediately jumped in and found the green one, green apple is ALWAYS my favorite. It was so sour and yummy. Then next is always watermelon, so sweet and light. I wasn't too excited about the cherry and blue raspberry but they were surprisingly extra delicious.

My Favorite part about the whole thing is the chewy inside. Usually with Jolly's you are left with a little sliver of hard candy. But these are super! And chewy! Also, a lot of the time with hard candy all you taste is sugar, but with these you can taste each of the flavors. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. MMMM!

The Jolly Rancher team also just had a contest for their new Crunch N Chew candy where groups of people got an opportunity to make a video that represents the candy. They put their videos up on the Jolly Ranchers site and we the people got a chance to vote for the winner. Right now, they are in the process of tallying up all the entries but the winning videographer will be creating two additional videos to create a three-part series later this spring! 
  
Check back on their Facebook page and homepage for when they announce the videos later in March.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment