Monday, November 7, 2011

My wedding wear




Dress- ASOS
Tights- Target
Belt- Very old! I don't remember where it is from :(
Shoes- Steve Madden


My brother-in-law got married this Saturday and I thought it was the perfect oppurtunity to treat myself to some new pretties. I knew for sure I wanted to wear red. I found the most perfect dress on evans, and when I got to the time when I was ready to buy it, they no longer carried it in my size.  So my mom and I were on the hunt to find a new red beauty for me. I found this one on ASOS and loved it! When it got here I put it on right away and found that it was waaay to short for my little chubby legs. I paired it with the black tights to cover them up and make it a more night look. Overall, I loved it!

3 comments:

  1. YOU.LOOK.GORGEOUS!!! *_* The dress actually is not that short, I think it looks perfect. You most definitely look beautiful sister!
    p.s.I WANT THOSE SHOES! K,THANKS! ;) haha Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning, such a great color on you! Werk it girl!
    xoxo
    Stiletto Siren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sister! I got them on amazon, great deal.

    Thank you stiletto siren for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete