Sunday, November 6, 2011

Have you heard about Sheyna?

I found there site through a fellow blogger and fell in love. Their jewelry is VERY reasonably priced and so beautiful and elegant. My absolute favorite part is that you can customize your jewelry! It's a design-it-yourself jewelry site. You can mix and match to create the perfect piece for yourself or as a gift. This is perfect for me because I'm a gold stage. If something is silver (or any other color) I can easily change it to gold. AMAZING! 

Some of my favorites include the Rondelle style. They look so exotic and colorful.

 
(+++)
Who isn't a fan of leaf earrings lately? These pretties scream fall to me.
(+++)
Although I'm in my gold stage, I like to stock up on pretty fall silver earring to mix it up some.

(+++)

And the best part...

They are offering a 10% discount with the code sheyna10!! Yes! Now you must go check it out and treat yourself to something pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment