Sunday, October 9, 2011

teething part two




We've hit round two of teething and this guys isn't very happy about it.
I feel so bad for my little Dor, all he wants to do is sleep but the pain keeps waking him up. I really miss his smiles and laughs that seem to have disappeared.

I believe it's his top row coming in. For all of you experienced Momma's, how long does it take for the top to break through? I hope soon!

On a happier note, HAPPY SUNDAY! We're doing homework, watching football, making blueberry muffins and Jesse requested a roast chicken for dinner.

What are you plans for that day?

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh... it's different for every kid. :( Not what you want to hear, but true. For my kids I let them chew and suck on anything they want. None of the traditional teething toys really helped them and some of them are just too big to fit into their mouths as it is. But both kids really liked frozen washcloths. I had at least 20 of them in the freezer because I'd just keep rotating them and they worked. Otherwise, depending on how you feel- at bedtime I would give them Tylenol. I know some moms are against that, but I know when I have teeth pain, I take a pain reliever. And honestly? If it helps them get solid sleep- even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a good Sunday. As far as I'm concerned, you can't beat a roast on a Sunday.
    Poor baby, teething is never fun for baby or momma. Hopefully it'll pass soon. I have no words of wisdom to share, what with me not having kids and all ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! I've been through teething twice before with my 2 older boys and now I'm going through it again with my youngest. I wish I could give you advice or a time frame, but every kid is different. My oldest had the hardest time with it, but this lil' guy seems to be doing a bit better- he just slimes everyone with his drool.
    The good news is, it doesn't last forever, so you'll make it through, mama.
    Visiting and following from California Bloggy Moms. Feel free to stop by anytime!
    ~SortaSuperMom
    http://confessionsfromboystown.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete