Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Because I like to be the last in line...

 A-Z of ma ma ma ME!

A. Age: 20
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Dishes are my enemy.
D. Dogs: Yes, please?
E. Essential start to your day:
Sweet baby talks.
 F. Favorite color: Purple nurple.
G. Gold or Silver: Depends, I really like both.
H. Height: 5’7
I. Instruments you play: Working on the guitar.
J. Job title: Super mom.
 K. Kids: Bryce Dorian
L. Live: California love.
M. Mother’s name: Leslye
N. Nicknames: Mila, Mama Mila, hobo, hoochie.
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was ten and when I had Bryce.
P. Pet peeves: Bad drivers.
Q. Quote from a movie: “I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal"
R. Right or left handed: Righty!
S. Siblings: 5 brothers.
U. Underwear: Yessss..
V. Vegetable you hate: Mushrooms, icccck.
W. What makes you run late: I hate being late.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Just my teeth.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Potatoes
Z. Zoo animal: PANDA!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, five brothers, that must have been quite the childhood.

    ReplyDelete