Monday, June 27, 2011

Learn something new Tuesday.

I'm so excited to participate in Learn something new Tuesday .

Here are my answers!
1. If you could be friends with any one reality show star, who would it be?
I must admit that I love reality t.v. as much I try not to, I can't avoid it. Nene from the Real Housewives of Atlanta seems so entertaining, I'd like to hang with her and just laugh, laugh, laugh.

2. What is your favorite flavor coffee creamer
Caramel, mmmm:)
3. Do you have a favorite pizza place? What is it and why?
Escape From New York Pizza in San Fransisco! I miss working there and getting free pizza whenever.
4. Do you have any family traditions?
I don't have too many traditions with my new family, but I have tons with my mama and brothers. On Sundays, my mom will cook a big meal and we will watch movies and play games, we still do this actually, ha.

5. What is your favorite crafty type thing to do?
Knit, knit, knit.
6. Do you like to have pictures taken of you or do you like to be the one taking them?

I like to take the pictures, but I'm no good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment