Friday, June 10, 2011

Fab Friday #3

Happy Friday everyone!
I'm so excited for the weekend. It's nice to not have anything planned, that way we can be lazy or go and adventure. Here are some of my favorite things I've stumbled upon this week.

This dress

 It's like a sweet-punky ballerina dress, I like it.

This bag
One bag, three way! You have to check it out, it's pretty cool.


This pillow
I LOVE owls! This is such a sweet and pretty pillow.

These photos
Actually I love Angela's blog all together, very cute. And she is pretty dandy herself, check her out.

And, this quote.

5 comments:

  1. Great stuff! I love the punky ballerina dress. A head's up though-I don't think the link to the blog is working...I tried to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leah! All fixed now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That baby is adorable. If you are in Omaha I'd love to "borrow" him. You can have him back at bedtime though. LOL

    I'm following you via GFC, FB and Twitter via the hop and would love a follow back when you have a chance!

    Tina "The book lady"
    http://familyliteracyandyou.blogspot.com
    http://givingnsharing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm - guess I won't be following you on Twitter/FB - lol - have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Very cute blog and your baby is soooo cute. Just one of those babies that you HAVE to cuddle.

    I found your site from a blog hop and I just wanted to stop by and let you know that we have a really great community at voiceboks.com where you would gain INSTANT followers (yes, they really do follow, you'll see) and have a chance to connect with some great women. We also have a directory where you would have a chance to have your site and a few of your content inserted so that it may link directly from our site to yours giving you added traffic.

    Hope you can make it by!

    Have a great week,

    Sincerely,

    Lexie Lane
    www.voiceboks.com

    ReplyDelete