Friday, June 3, 2011

Fab Friday #2

I'm loving sheer shirts right now.

So cute and perfect for summer.
Jesse would probably freak if I bought these though, he's so conservative with looks and as a curvy girl, I have a lot more to show :) They are fun to admire though.

Is it just me, or is this criss cross back style everywhere?
I still love it though!

I'm a sucker for bags, they are my weakness. I especially love a big bag because Jesse is always giving me a kazillion things to carry when we go on adventures. This dark color makes this one look so sophisticated.
 
I've been on the hunt for a pair of wedges. This pair of ALDO wedges are so cute, but for $110? Not within my budget at all. Let me know of you find any brown wedges for a lower price.
Simply put, I just REALLY want one of these rings.

I hope everyone had an amazing Friday.




1 comment:

  1. Great stuff!! Even if your husband is really conservative when it comes to dress, doesn't necessarily mean he would mind if you went out there a little bit every now and then, especially with something that's subtly sexy instead of overtly sexy (like a sheer top worn with something underneath). I say go for it!!

    ReplyDelete