Monday, June 6, 2011

Eureka!

Jesse and I had an amazing date day/night yesterday. We dropped little Bry over at his Meema's house to visit with his aunts and uncles and we went off to adventure.
We started off at Eureka Burger, I have been waiting to try this place out for a looong time. We went one night when I was still pregnant, but it was so packed that there wasn't even parking available. So if you do go, I suggest you go in the afternoon. Back to the food! I ordered a Maui Wowi. It was a turkey burger with pinapple and a soy citrus glaze and it was DELICIOUS! One of the best burgers I've ever had.
  
Next, we went to the movies, another thing we haven't done is awhile due to my pregnancy. We saw the new X-Men movie. I thought it was great, all the male characters were pretty easy on the eyes. I'm no X-men expert or anything, but it seems like the stories are not adding up right. There was a diamond girl in the movie, but there also we a diamond girl in X-men origins. They are supposed to be at two different era's I believe (I could be wrong) so something is not right. Mistake or not, it was a darn good movie.

After we stopped by my favorite yogurt place on the way to the new water conserving gardens. They just finished it but it was still beautiful and I wish I had some pictures to show everyone. After that, we decided to just save money and head home. I really did forget what it's like to just have the two of us at home. It was relaxing. We watched our show (Game of Thrones) then, I needed my baby back.

All in all it was a great time with the hubbs, but I always miss my babes. He is just the sweetest thing in life.
Happy Monday Everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Right? I'm a turkey lover, but I was nervous about eating pineapple with it, but was too good to be true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maui Wowi? That sounds and looks delicious!

    This post made me hungry...

    Virginie

    ReplyDelete