Saturday, May 14, 2011

My brothers getting married!

YAY!!!
I'm such a proud sister right now.
annnnnnnddd...
I've been asked to be a bridesmaid!
Double YAY!
They are getting married July 23rd, so it's all happening pretty quickly.
I'm trying to work on my relationship with my sister in-law to be. 
We started off on the wrong foot because I was so protective of my brother, but now it's getting better.


Today I went to my dress fitting and it went really well.
The dress is beautiful!
I've never been to a wedding before and I assumed the dress would be ugly since that's the way the movies make it seem, but I loves it.

After some very exciting wedding shopping
I went to my best friends little brothers birthday party. 
.... We were the only two jumping in the bouncy house.
Haha.
It was fun with yummy foods.

Now I'm home with the love of my life and the sweet apple of my eye (whatever that means) and I couldn't be happier!
I hope everyone's Saturday was as amazing as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment