Friday, April 20, 2012

Our anniversary

Yesterday was our 2 year anniversary as a married couple! This photo is one of the few that I have from the night we eloped. We also didn't take a camera on our adventures yesterday. We are not so good at capturing the memories...

It was still a blast though! We went to LA to see American Idiot. I've never been a huge Green Day fan, so I didn't know how much I'd like it. Honestly, It was more than amazing! The BEST musical I have ever seen. About half way through, I was crying like a baby. I'm also having my special time of the month, so I'm not sure if the play was extra emotional or my hormones were speaking... If you get the chance, you should go see the show, really!

After the show, we drove to China town and got bbq pork buns. They were so yummy and reminded me of San Fransisco :( We hadn't made any dinner plans, but luckily we were able to get last minute reservations at Benihanas. It was Jesse's first time, so I was pretty excited for him. The food was kind of so-so this time.

I had my heart set on getting a nutella and banana crepe (hormones speaking again) but we had to rush home to get our baby boop. We spent the rest of the night cuddled up watching The Big Four concert. Perfect way to end the perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment