Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Blue and denim

 This is what I wore on Eater :)

I got this new jacket from Old Navy and I have been wearing it with everything. I'm a little sad though because it's a bit too big and I will (hopefully) have to retire it soon :(
I'm also super excited about this pretty blue skirt that I got from Forever 21. It's two sizes down from where I was in January. It is a little tight now, but by summer it should fit nicely.

Jacket: Old Navy
Shirt: Kohls
Shirt: Forever 21
Watch: Betsey Johnson
Shoes: Steve Madden

7 comments:

  1. you look so cute/sexy/beautiful!! I love everything about this outfit and your hair looks amazing! Maybe you could get the jacket tailored?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leah! You are so sweet. I've been missing you in the bloggy world. Getting it tailored sounds like a great idea :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, you're so gorgeous, Mila! you put the outfit perfectly together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH. MY. GOSH! JAMILA YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, UNDENIABLY STUNNING. I AM IN COMPLETE AND TOTAL LOVE WITH THIS OUTFIT! JUST SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sister! I was pretty excited about it too! :)

      Delete
  4. Love the skirt!

    http://www.menacherieblog.com/

    ReplyDelete