Saturday, November 26, 2011

New New

Yesterday, I ventured out into the black Friday madness to get my retail therapy on. I found this great knit jacket from forever21 and made a whole rocker outfit to go with it. I even switched up my hair.


I pinned half of it up and left the rest to it's craziness. I loved it! My brother asked me if I thought I was Rhianna, and I'm taking it as a compliment. So yes Omar, I think I did a Rhianna inspired do.

What creative things do you do with your hair lately?

4 comments:

  1. I love that Jacket, and your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!! Omgoodness, I love it!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look! And it does favor Rhianna ;-) No new styles for me lately, oh maybe just to the side kind of thing going on lol. Guess that's new :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I'm not nearly adventurous enough with my hair. I'm pretty much a plain Jane with my clothing choices too. The problem is, I just don't feel body confident. I've got to change my mentality and change my body xx

    ReplyDelete