Sunday, September 4, 2011

Awarded!

Jessie from Hello Beautiful was sweet enough to give this little blog an award!


She gave this award to people she believes to be beautiful on this inside and out. I think all of you are so so beautiful for taking the time to read my non sense. I really appreciate it. 
Here's my nominees.


Here are her rules.

  1. When you receive the award, link it back to the person who nominated you.
  2. Nominate as many bloggers as you see fit for the award, and link their blogs. 
  3. The link to JessieMariem.blogspot.com must stay on the award. 
  4. Tell the bloggers who you nominate, so they can have a chance and nominate others.

Thanks again Jessie!

4 comments:

  1. Oh congrats on the award! You deserve it too, great blog!

    Hey I wanted to let you know I started a new page on my blog (here's the link to the description: http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/2011/09/new-page-weight-loss-community.html) thought you might be interested from you last comment you left!

    Thanks and congrats again! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? I'm so touched. Thank you.

    I sometimes get behind on my blogging but I adore your blog. Mostly the pictures and updates of your beautiful boy but you have such a relaxed writing style. And you're very approachable. Congrats on your award. Of course you're beautiful inside and out xx

    http://shermsinthemiddle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooohhhh! Thank you, my dear! I am flattered! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You SOOOO Much! You absolutely, positively deserve this award a million times in a row! :D I Love you my beautiful sister!!! :D

    ReplyDelete