Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Productive Challenge Day 1

Yesterday was a really wonderful start on our productive challenge.
We've been cleaning, cleaning, cleaning.
It feels so good to be at least semi-organized. 
It may not be perfect but we have a tiny closet and it looks a ton better than it did before.
I'm hoping we will find some way to make better use of our space.
 
We accomplished:
  • Cleaning the closet
  • Cleaning the kitchen
  • Taking out all the trash
  • Donating old clothes
  • Cleaning Jesse's car
  • Went for a relaxing walk
  • Annnd, I FINALLY got Bry Medi-Cal!!
On to the next day!
How was your monday?

3 comments:

  1. You're welcome to come clean my house :p The closet looks good!

    By the way, I'm giving away a piece of jewelry of your choosing from Towne & Reese! What woman doesn't love free jewelry, right!? Head over to www.l0velindsey.com to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to organize my closet too! You did a great job! :)

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm forever cleaning out my closet and organising. In preparation for moving I'm trying to declutter and I'm getting rid of clothes that I never wear and never will wear. I have a lot of clothes I keep in the hopes of being slim again. But I need to be practical in terms of what I can fit in a suitcase.
    Have you tried those vaccum seal bags? They really are fantastic for saving space.

    Well done on day one xx

    ReplyDelete