Monday, July 11, 2011

nachomama's review :)

Along with my Costume Squad  "dinos are cool" tee, I also got a nachomama tee! Of course when I spotted this Dunder Mifflin shirt under girls tee's I knew I had to make it mine. 

It's kinda like my thank you to Micheal Scott, haha. Yes, I am way to obsessed with The Office :) Sometimes I just want to wear comfy jeans and a cute tee that gives a little taste of what I'm interested in and this shirt is the perfect showcase. Especially in this HOT summer weather, I'm loving the light fabric of the tee. Not to mention the great prices! This dm tee was only $15.29! STEAL! Try them out, I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do :)


Also!
The costume squad giveaway is ending tomorrow, so make sure you get your entry in :)

2 comments:

  1. I rarely get dressed up. Jeans, sweats, hoodie's...that's what I'm all about. It's all about comfort! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all over the place. If i'm at home I'll most likely be in shorts and and my husbands shirt but if we're going out, I'll usually wear a dress, it's just too hot in cali to wear pants out.

    ReplyDelete