Friday, July 1, 2011

fab friday#6 steals and deals

It seems like there are a ton of summer/ 4th of July deals going on this. For this week of FF I thought it would be pretty sweet to share some the amazing deals that I've been gaga over :)

I've wanted this dress for a long while now, but it was kinda pricey.
I check it out again this week and it's $20.69!
YES!
source
Sadly enough, I still don't have a swimsuit. 
Lucky for me, modcloth is having a 35% discount on these items.
source
Over at Charlotte Russe they are having a buy one get one 50% off
source
Betsey Johnson is also having a buy one get one deal. 
Her bags are a little pricey sometimes, so I would take advantage of this super deal.
source
I love a big bag!
This one is on sale at Le Mode Accessories
source
Happy Friday lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment