Sunday, May 1, 2011

Oh motivation, where are you?!


My weight has been a constant struggle for me ever since the 3rd grade. I always joke and say my weight gain was due to my introduction to REAL bacon, (We ate turkey bacon up till this point because my Uncle Jihad lived with us and he was a Muslim) but looking back, I think it was actually the split between my mom and dad.

Diet and working out have never really been my friend. Like most other people I say that I'm going to diet or work out then I see some chocolate or smell yummy Chinese food.

I'd like to think that now that I'm in my 20's I have a new mind set. I'm a mom! This really is something I thought I never could do and it is an inspiration to push me to achieve all my goals. So now I'm going to dig extra deep and work on losing weight and gaining a healthier diet.


So here, on my always truthful blog I'm going to make some diet and exercise goals.

1. Cut out as much carbs as I can. CARBS ARE MY ENEMY! Maybe if I say that enough it will come true, haha. They are my biggest weak spot, I looove them, but now it's time to say goodbye.

2. Walk at least 15 minutes each day. This one is a toughie for me because of baby Bryce. Jesse is good with baby but he needs breaks more than I do. I am dedicated to at least get my 15 minutes.

3. Start going to the gym next month. This one is going to be a stretch, but I'm feeling hopeful.

 My inspiration.
Any tips, suggestions and support will be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment