Monday, May 23, 2011

The ABC's of Miss Mila Ali

Although this kinda reminds me of my myspace days, it's a great way to get to know facts about new people.
So here goes it.


A= Available:
Nope, married to the most wonderful man<3
 
B= Best Friend:
 
C= Cake or pie:
 I'm a cake girl, yummm.
 
D= Drink of choice:
Frappuccino, please :)

E= Essential item you use everyday:
 My lapytopy.
 
F= Favorite color:
PURPLE! 
 
G= Gummy bears or worms:
MMM, I love sour worms. 
 
H= Hometown:
Yucaipa, CA.  
 
I= Indulgences:
Chocolate. 
 
J= January or February:
Neither, haha. 
 
K= Kids and Names:
 Bryce!
 
L= Life is incomplete without?:
My hubbs, BryceBryce and The Office

M= Marriage date:
April 19, 2010 
 
N= Number of siblings:
4 brothers, I'm the only girl :) 
1 soul sister though 
 
O= Oranges or apples:
Apples and peanut butter. 
 
P= Phobias or Fears:
Weird ones... 
I'm afraid of things scratching my nails
and the feeling of cotton in my mouth.

Q= Favorite Quote:
"I'm kind of a big deal, people know me..." 
 
R= Reason to smile:
My Bryce baby
 
S= Season:
Spring!
 
T= Tag 3 or 4 people:
Tag, you're it
Tag, you're it
Tag, you're it
hehe:)
 
U= Unknown fact about me :.
I'm weird, but is that really unknown? I think not!
V= Vegetable you don't like:
Icky mushrooms. 
 
W= Worst habit:
Overthinking 
 
X= X-rays:
Do your eyes count?
 
Y= Your favorite food:
SUSHI! and ice cream 
 
Z= Zodiac Sign:
Sagittarius 
 
 
You should do a survey too, so I can get to know you better!

No comments:

Post a Comment