Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend of champions.

Last weekend was pretty darn spiffy! As I stated in my previous post, my brother came home from Arizona to finally meet his nephew. On Saturday, Jesse and I went to the beautiful San Diego Zoo! We let Omar and Andrea have Bryce for the whole day since they had to go back on Sunday. The Zoo was SO packed, but it was seriously worth it. Here are some great photos that Jess took.






And Sunday was the Bryce's first Easter!

It was rainy and I had a ton of homework but the three of us had family time.
We attempted to make gumbo for the first time and it was pretty good. It just didn't come anywhere near to the yumminess my momma makes or what yummsters we had in New Orleans. Ahhh, I miss it there!

Cheers to a new week and new adventures!
Happy Monday everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Any chance you will post the recipe?? : ) I love some good gumbo!! Precious little guy, by the way!

    ReplyDelete