Monday, March 7, 2011

Dwight Schrute!


I'm an odd lady, so it was only appropriate that my husband get me an odd anniversary gift:)
I am OBSESSED with the office and I asked for the bobble head, but never thought he'd actually buy it for me.
I knew there was a great reason I married this man.. he put up with all my craziness.

Today has been an odd day in my lovely California, It was a beautiful! And now.. it's raining.
I strongly dislike the rain, especially today, it reminds me that...
I'm STILL pregnant! But I'm being patient for my little boy to join the world.

Sadly, I still haven't figured out blogs yet, I hope I get a clue soon so I can start connecting with people.

Have a great night everyone!

1 comment:

  1. hahah I love the gift.. because I LOOOVE THE OFFICE TOO!!!!! and aww can't wait for your little boy to enter the world. :)

    ReplyDelete